"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is.....

What is 47.5 inches tall, weighs 47 lbs, is the reigning house Just Dance 3 champion and has perfect vision (now)? Well, that would be CADEN! Bless his heart, he got the gift of vision for Christmas. What is much bigger than 47 lbs and gets the Loser Mother of the Year Award? Why that would be Stefani who had never figured out that Caden could not even read the top line of the vision chart! Great falling balls of fire, there were twice annual hearing exams due to his brittle bones and the chance that this could affect his incus, malleus, and stapes of the middle ear. But vision?? Not on the radar. He has never failed a vision screening. I just took him in for an exam as my friend just found her daughter couldn't see. I wanted to confirm things were good in the eye department. Wahwah. NOT GOOD. But he looks awfully handsome in his new spectacles doesn't he?


1 comment:

  1. Oh Stefani! I failed that same test when my boys were younger. So, don't feel bad! :) Yes, he does look handsome!

    ReplyDelete