"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Friday, February 24, 2012

He Shared All He Had

We are so blessed!! Here are huge hugs and kisses to all of you who have donated to the girls. It is adding up and my heart is overflowing. Today in the mail was an amazing note from my nephew who is 13 years old, just a year older than Jaeya. Bless this boys heart!! He gave us all he had...all $14 stuck in the envelope. What a priceless gift he has given. Aunt Stefani is teary eyed. Treyden thank you. And to all the others who have helped be part of Jaeya and Meisyn's miracle may you know our gratitude.

Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment