"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Friday, March 2, 2012

TAduh!! TAduh!! TAking off soon for China APPROVAL HERE

OH YES WE DID!!!! We got TA times TWO! The TA's for Jaeya and Meisyn have arrived. We hope to be on a jet plane two weeks from tonight bound for Beijing.

We will be meeting up with the CHI families leaving a week later. I get the joy of doing some work and meeting our One To One kids before we travel to Hangzhou to meet our daughters.

We will be buying the plane tickets on Monday. We need about $600 more to get them purchased and SET FOR TRAVEL. If you can play for the KINDLE FIRE before midnight tonigth 3/2 it will certainly help!

THANK YOU DEAR FRIENDS!! Our girls are coming home.

No comments:

Post a Comment