"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Monday, April 9, 2012

What a safari!

Dropped right in the middle of a ginormous, bustling, noisy, crowded city is an oasis of nature.  Extremely hard to believe how many varieties of animals they had AND the numbers of each animal.  It wasn't just one or two but many of each kind and they were roaming around much to Jaeya's trepidation.  She has not had much life experience outside the walls of her SWI and little by little she will learn that she can handle...tolerate...then even enjoy new things.






Imagine the shrieks when the elephants and giraffes came close.  I gave her the camera and looking at them through the viewfinder was no as scary for her.






 Funny, Meisyn was in charge of taking pictures of Makayla with the zebra.  The camera kept clicking so we thought we had lots of shots....in ended up we did.  They were just shots of Meisyn's face, hahahhhaaha!  She took about 11 self portraits instead.  Sorry Makayla.  Sorry zebra.  But look at that sweet face, ahhhhh.


 About how we were all feeling by the end of the day.  It was FANTASTIC though and one of our favorite days, even for Jaeya after we found the baby animal nursery.  THAT she could handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment