"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Monday, May 28, 2012

Thank you Brandon!

The Ellison's wish to extend our deepest gratitude to all the service personnel who sacrifice so much so that we are free. Through their dedication we have the choices to build our family. We have the hugely blessed life we lead today. 
 We especially shout out to BRANDON ELLISON, the eldest Ellison child, who has shown through the past 13 years as a professional army man what it is to be brave and loyal. Brandon has been deployed numerous times in the Special Forces and has been in dangerous situations. We are grateful he has remained safe. Thank you for keeping us safe too Brandon!! 
May you continue jump out of airplanes and soar with the eagles.

1 comment:

  1. We echo your sentiments here. How grateful we are for the freedoms we enjoy that don't come free.

    ReplyDelete