"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Friday, June 15, 2012

BLING...can never have enough

Meisyn has bling.  Permanent bling.  She got her ears pierced and can now wear ear pretties.  This sealed the deal for her love of America.  She told me that in China only big people can have pierced ears.  America is good, good, GOOD!


Meisyn apparently has terrible eyesight we have learned.  She picked out purple frames with colorful butterflies on the sides.  Imagine, LOL!  As we left the office and entered the world she was full of oooooohs and whoaaaaaas as there was a world she could define!


Now she has her very first loose tooth.  She assures me she is leaving babyhood behind.  Don't grow up so fast my dear girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment