"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Monday, October 3, 2011

BOOOO! What did I start?!

Many years ago when I was oh so much younger, playful, and "knew everything", I changed my front porch for every season.  It used to bring me delight...now its more like a headache and a too fully packed garage!  But, alas I started a tradition that my children delight in and that I must continue.  So today I worked on the change over from Sunflowers to Halloween.  If you are ever in my neighborhood you are welcome!

(And every year the motion sensored Pumpkin Boy scares a yelp out of Ammon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment