"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chinese Toddler Hit By Car And Ignored

A sad commentary on how humans can turn away.  Bless the scavenger Chen Xianmei who did something.  Interestingly it would be she that is not respected in today's run for riches.  She is "just" a garbage picker, a migrant worker.

Praying for you little Yueyue.  Fight hard and come back.  And may your battle now inspire others to take a look at themselves and REACH OUT.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/18/world/asia/china-toddler-hit-and-run/

Postscript
LITTLE WANG YUEYUE DIED ON 10/21/2011.   There is nothing to say.  So very sad your life was too short.  May your family feel some kind of peace and the world remember humanity through your sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment