"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Thursday, October 20, 2011

DOSSIER HAS LEFT FOR CHINA!!!!!

Please, take a moment to turn towards the west and wave to our dossier as it starts its flight to the Far East.  Yes, the day has finally come that the seemingly endless stream of stamped, stapled, and authenticated almighty adoption papers are completed and due to arrive at the China Center of Children Welfare and Adoptions (CCCWA) in Beijing on Monday.

I've been holding my breath so long that I think when I finally released it today it may have caused the earth to rattle in California???

No comments:

Post a Comment