"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's An Ellison Anniversary




Sixteen years ago we became a legal family! Stephen loved Stefani and she loved him back! They said their wedding vows with their children Brandon, Brett, Sierra, Katie and Shayna in a circle. Each got their own rings to symbolize all becoming a family. It has been an unpredictable, fly by the seat of our pants ride but one we would definitely DO AGAIN. We NEVER anticipated that 12 more children would join our family but have we ever been blesssed!

Stephen and I spent our first anniversary in Beijing enjoying the Peking Opera after having Peking Duck. The second was spent in the Marshall Islands adopting baby Aaron. The 16th won't be quite as exotic but maybe low key and quiet would actually be a treat!

Happy Anniversary Stevie Boy. May the next 16 be a little more boring....LOL! I know, it likely won't happen.

Stefani

No comments:

Post a Comment