"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Sunday, November 27, 2011

We are THANKFUL!

There is so much to be thankful for as we take time to reflect on our blessings. WE LIVE A TRULY BLESSED LIFE. I am most thankful for the people we call our family and who we broke bread,and a glass or two as well with, at our Thanksgiving table.


We had extended family there who had learned that we were adopting again. In all earnestness they said, "We hear you have two more children on lay-a-away". ???? At first I was a bit taken back but then decided to chuckle and reply, "Yep, thats about right".

Kara decided the join the big girls and experience Black Friday while I stayed home with the littles. Her face says it all in recounting the craziness, doesn't it?

Our baby Liyah ate her very first turkey, stuffing, and punkin pie. She was impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment