"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Saturday, March 24, 2012

And we have blog access!!!!!!!!

Now that the whirlwind of our work related first week has wrapped up we have arrived in our daughters' city of Lishui and have been able to download GoTrusted and get on the blog.  What a moment of celebration!

We are now ready to post our jmeetig with the girls in the morning.  The SWI director picked us up at the bus station and took us to the hotel.  In 12.75 hours we will enter the SWI.  The cute director told us the girls have been bery excited all week but today have become nervous.  I can onlu imagine what is going through their minds right now, their last night in the only home they have ever known.

Well, off to check-in on Facebook and show that we truly are among the living and have not become lost in the rural countryside of China.

No comments:

Post a Comment