"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

We have plane tickets ;)

We have plane tickets!!! We will depart on 3/16 and return on 4/6. We are ecstatic that we leave NEXT WEEK for China. Lan is so exhausted by her excitement I believe I will have to carry her on the plane. Since it is a night flight I hope she'll sleep all the way across the Pacific but it will probably work so that she is so overwound she will be giddy and bouncing off the seats. My apologies to those who are lucky enough to be seated around us. But no matter what she does, she will be a much better traveler than Ammon. I'm still trying to recover from our 2006 flight home with him.

We are profoundly grateful to each person who said prayers, gave support and even donated funds so that we could get to this point. We are blessed. We are ever so completely blessed. Thank you my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment