"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Jaeya in March 2006

An Angel in Jaeya's life sent me these pictures today. Jaeya had been listed on her little boy's adoption reports as his best friend. He is pictured with her below. This Mama has been praying for her to have a family all this time. This is powerful and priceless to me. These pictures were taken nearly half her life ago in 2006. She was in her little chair then. She is still in that little chair now. But soon, very soon, she will be in my arms. SMILE.

1 comment:

  1. THese pictures have to be from PAMELA!! Are they Stefani??? It is really because of Pamela that you are getting Jaeya...Pamela told me about her in 2007, and how she wanted to help her. It was because of Pamela, that I knew Jaeya was there in the first place, why I wanted to meet her when I was there, and why I knew who she was when I found out she was on the shared list. It is why, when we blogged about her, her name was Pamela. Thank you Pamela for your part in getting this little girl home. I LOVE this story.

    ReplyDelete