"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Monday, April 9, 2012

This is so messed up! The trip home.

This day deserves much more attention than I can give it tonight.  I will absolutely write about it after I get the pictures posted to the pages.  We took no pictures of the truly digusting part of the trip as there were no pictures needed. The trauma is burned into my brain and the smell into my memory. We will never forget that....EVER.





 
Goodbye picnic

The most messed up van ride of my life!!!  May there never be another.






















No comments:

Post a Comment