"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CADEN TURNS 12 :)

He has a birthday shout hooray!
We're gonna sing to you today!
One day older and wiser too
Happy Birthday, to YOU!

Caden reached his long awaited 12th birthday on July 2.  Why does 12 seem so much older than 11?  He joins our 7 children between 12-19 years old who, along with their friends and the "littler siblings", keep our home filled and pantry empty.   What fun we have at our house.


We are so proud of our Caden.  He is kind, compassionate, FUN, devoted, curious, and baby Liyah's very favorite playmate.  We are thanking our lucky stars that he found his way into our family. 

Caden doesn't like cake so this year we improvised and made an ice cream  pyramid with ice cream sandwiches.    The kids helped roll them in sprinkles and topped them with candles.  Handed them out and had nothing to clean up.  SWEEEEEEET!



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of ice cream sandwiches. Happy birthday sweet boy

    ReplyDelete