"You didn't give me these arms, but you gave them a family to hold.
You didn't give me my body but you've truly shaped my soul. Your love has given me wings and how my spirit soars. Knowing that I always will be yours. Forever and for always I am yours."

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Citizens Red, White and Blue



"Dear Fellow American:

   You now share in a great experiment: a nation dedicated to the ideal that all of us are created equal, a nation with profound respect for individual rights.  the United States is a land of unparalleled natural beauty, vast opportunity, and freedom.  It is home to people who have been drawn to our shores from all over the world and who share a common love for life and liberty.

   Please join me in devoting your hopes, your prayers, your energies, and your labor to our common good and to the future of this wonderful country.  Together we must strive to safeguard the freedoms we hold so dear, not only for ourselves but for future generations."

Our newest American Ellisons celebrated their first Independence Day with stars, stripes, and sparkles.  No sparklers, too dry and fire danger is too high.  So the sparkles and glitter took their place.  Jaeya and Meisyn still aren't quite sure what it all means but they will.  May God continue to shed his grace on America, land that we LOVE and HONOR.














1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are just so beautiful. I've been praying for your sweet Meisyn.

    ReplyDelete